The Sunshine Blogger Award is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Once nominated (and if you accept the award), a blogger is required to 1) write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog, 2) answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, 3) nominate eleven other blogs and 4) give them eleven questions to answer, 5) notify your nominees and display the rules and The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
A Big Thank you to the talented and passionate Polly at https://goldenislandsenorita.wordpress.com/ for the nomination. it really touched me. Be sure to check out her blog for honest heart warming accounts of mental health and travel along with so much more!!
Questions from Polly
001. What would your autobiography be titled?
002. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
loyal, honest and a little bit mad
003. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
Black, its classic ad goes with everything.
004. If you had an invisibility cloak, how would you use it?
I would use it to follow the neighbours cat that keeps coming into my house.
005. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Everybody wear sunscreen – you would always feel uplifted
006. If you had to plan a parade, what would be the theme?
007. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Tripped and fell off my aunts boat on to the dock bit and spilt red wine over an old lady…
008. Name one skill you wish you had.
009. What super villain would you be?
010. If you could make or change a law, what would it be?
hmmmm, I would make paternity the same as maternity leave.
011. What is the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
My 11 Questions
- what is your most embarrassing moment?
- how long did it take you to set up your blog?
- how long have you been blogging for?
- a sentence that describes you?
- three words to sum up your blog?
- your favourite place in the world?
- why is it your favourite place?
- what did you want to be when you were a kid?
- do you still have a cuddly toy in your bed (I still have my blanky)?
- dogs or cats?
- if you had to move country where would you go?
Alix at https://alix-in-wonderland.com/
Annie at https://alix-in-wonderland.com/
Roman & Ioana at https://riexploring.com/
Jessica at https://jessicariga.wordpress.com/
ula at https://simpleula.com/
Gemma at https://goodvibestravelguide.com/
Florence at https://followingflorence.com/
Victoria at https://victoriasbubble.blog/